CH-CH-CHANGE! Good thing I like CHANGE, because 2009 brought a lot of CHANGES to the Dailey house. This year, I learned to walk through some of life's changes with the Lord's leading, direction, and help. Some of the most notable CHANGES:
1) January 2009 - Carlisle Baptist called Dave as an Associate Pastor after serving there for 7 years as the Youth Minister
2) May 2009 - Shane, our son, graduated high school...old doors closed behind him, but new doors opened before him.
3) May 2009 - Dave graduated from Baptist College of FL (with honors)
4) May 2009 - Dave had his ordination service, and became an ordained minister
5) August 2009 - Dave & I went to our first church planting seminar
6) August 2009 - Shane began his first year of college!
7) August 2009 - I started my Master's degree program!
8) August 2009 - My Dad retired from full-time work.
9) September 2009 - Dave & I launched our first home bible study under our church plant, Lifeblood Baptist.