11 May 2011

Whatnot Wednesday

EveryDaytheWonderfulHappens

WHAT!!! Is it Wednesday again already???? Where has the time gone?

--Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. 
I did. I came home from church and our son had put a card for me in the door window (so I'd see it). He had to work Sunday morning (long story) and so, we left before he did. He drew me a sweet card and wrote the most sweetest message in it. The funny part, though, was he put "I got you a Starbucks Card and I was going to give it to you when you woke up - but I couldn't find it. I looked in my truck, and in my room. And then found it in my pocket." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it! And the Starbucks card. :)

 
--Started reading Francis Chan's book Crazy Love - yeah, i know its been out 3 years. But heard him at Expo Conference a few weeks ago and thought "I need to read his book." In my spare time. In addition to about 5 other books we picked up. :)

--I decided to click the "Stats" tab above on my "blogger dashboard" to see what it was. I was amazed to see that I have hits on my blog from Australia, Kenya, Russia, Slovenia, Lativa, Canada, Netherlands, China, Germany, and the Ukraine. Which is totally cool! Especially since I do not know anyone from any of those countries.

--So, on this same "Stats" tab, I found a "keyword" search, which is how some people find my blog. My top three favorites were: 3) a tale of two friends battling the bulge, 2) rap...cause I am so a rapper :), and *drumroll please* 1) minister with a controlling wife - spiritual. Shut up Dave, I can hear you laughing!!!!!

--Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is so sweet what Shane wrote!! You have raised such a great boy...during into a man! And I loved the book "Crazy Love" we did it together as a Sunday School class, that was kinda neat!
I just love the last keyword find of yours, made me laugh out loud at work =) Hope you have a great day!!!

everythingismeowsome said...

that last search term has me cracking up!!!

Emily :) said...

LOL! Love your search words. I get crazy ones too. Always makes me wonder just what is going on in people's lives!!! :)

Love Shane's card for you and the fact that he lost the gift card. That is sooo something I would do!