18 May 2011

Whatnot Wednesday - Mid-May Edition

EveryDaytheWonderfulHappens

  • In all the busi-ness thisweek, I totally forgot about Whatnot Wednesday until I saw my friend Emily's post on Facebook! Gotta love FB!
  • Too much going on this week at work with FY12 budget planning...yuck! But, if we want jobs next year, its a necessary evil.  Don't know about you, but I kinda like getting paid. :)
  • We had an awesome church @ the beach last Sunday. It was also our church's first baptism service, with 3 chidlren being baptized! We had a cookout afterwards, and didn't get home until after 4:00pm. It was so worth it!
  • We decided to take the boat out Sunday afternoon to see how it was running (just spent $130 in repairs) - our son and his girlfriend rode with us. The tilt & trim worked great (it should! - that's what we fixed) but one of the carburators was sticking and so the boat would not go very well :( I kept getting splashed by waves and it was chilly outside, so i was cold, crabby, and not too happy.  After many attempts by Dave to get the carburator unstuck, we limped the boat back to the dock.  Dave took the boat out again Monday morning, and it ran fine. Go figure :/
  • We are attending two graduations this week, tonight our son's girlfriend graduates from Arnold High School and tomorrow night five seniors from our previous church youth group graduate from Rutherford. Gonna be busy, but so proud of them all for this accomplishment!
  • I have now achieved my annual post record for the most posts in a year, in 2009 I made 13 posts and this year, I have 15. WOO HOO! :)

2 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

15 posts in a year? Goodness, my readers must really wish I would shut up!

Lori said...

I'm so jealous of church at the beach!! :)