20 April 2011

Whatnot Wednesday

EveryDaytheWonderfulHappens

I've been waiting all week for Whatnot Wednesday!


**Saturday we had a great time at Kidfest. We ran a booth for our church, and I have to say that I think my Pastor Husband is more of a kid than the kids were! He made balloon hats and animals nonstop for 6 hours. We also found out that we have incredible talent in our church...I've never seen such beautiful facepainting that one of our ladies did! Maybe she'll come help me decorate my house! :)
 
**Saturday was also our 21 Anniversary! We had visions of grandeur of coming home from Kidfest (we were there from 7am-5pm) and going out to dinner! We got home, laid on the couch, and decided to order in pizza...

**Sunday we had "Church in the Park" and it was incredible! The weather was gorgeous, we counted everyone we could see in the park  everyone to be about 49 people in attendance. We had an awesome worship and preaching and one lady came forward for forgiveness/rededication. Love it when the Lord is about healing hearts and relationships. It was awesome!

**Since we were at Kidfest on our anniversary, we decided to go out last night for dinner and dance lessons. We went to Kobe (my new favorite restaurant) and it was amazing. We had the hibatchi filet mignon and shrimp (dinner for 2) and the steak was melt-in-your-mouth yumminess. After that,  we went for our very first dance lessons (ballroom and latin) (where's those smilies when you need one???) .  It was a lot of fun. Just in case you are now having visions of this:





or this



Le'ts just say we are not quite there yet. :)   Oh, BTW, muscles I didn't know I had are now screaming at me.  We are definitely going back for more....

** Can't wait for next week! We are going to Orlando for a church planters Exponential Conference from Tuesday-Friday!

**Just realized our son will be 21 in exactly 2 months! Eeeeekkkkk!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary and ordering pizza sounds like heaven to me! I'm so impressed with the dance classes too!

Amber said...

Haha I love your pictures!! Happy Anniversary to you two, we did dance classes and LOVED IT!!! Also congrats for two successful events, Kidfest and your church service in the park!!! Oh and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and we miss you all too!!!

Emily :) said...

LOVE the dance pics! That is totally what me and Josh look like in my head. And we've never even danced together. :)

So excited to hear how great the events went. God is blessing!