13 April 2011

Whatnot Wednesday

EveryDaytheWonderfulHappens



Wow...I've looked forward all week to Whatnot Wednesday and now I almost missed it!


** Ever watched the show "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files?" Its one of my favorites really interesting. This team of former FBI agents, computer graphics experts, cinamaphotograhers and other experts travel to different locations to debunk various claims such as UFOs, ghosts, etc.


** Shane, our son, had a good time at Prom last Saturday night with his girfriend Amanda. He finally made it to Prom, only two years after he graduated! I honestly had thoughts of what he'd look like when he gets married - he's assured me it will at least be a few years from now! (Whew! Where does the time go?)




** So excited our church plant is going to be part of Kidfest on Saturday and having Church in the Park on Sunday. After all the silly hoops, stupid beurocracy, normal process, we (Lifeblood) is now approved to meet at McKenzie Park on Sunday. I almost thought we'd have to give away our firstborn son for that! (Sorry, Shane!)

** I thought of a lot of whatnots throughout the week, but now they just don't seem to be entering my brain...only thing going on there now is...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...you want to go to sleep :)

** Which is exactly what my brain was telling me yesterday (all day) during the most awfulest, boringest, stupidist teleconference I have ever had to dial into. Let's just say it was bad. Wondered what they would think if just crawled under my desk for a nap. Don't think they'd even notice, they were too busy aruging and talking over each other. Maybe this ( Wicked Witch/Poisioned Poppies Video Clip ) was going on! "Poppies, poisoned poppies! This will put them to sleep!"

Eh, I still have an hour and half of Wednesday. Much to be said about procrastination!

Just had to add this last bit of whatnot...or more approprately whattheheck! Take a look at the photo on the bottom left. Apparently you are supposed to put this mask on your face to shock it! This photo was on MSN's Wacky Infomercials site. http://www.infomercial-hell.com/rejuvenique/  Um, yeah, cause that's just what I always wanted to do.

4 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

that mask is terrifying!! It looks like the killer from Scream!

Amber said...

Cindi I love the pictures from Shane's prom, he look very handsome!!! And I think it is so exciting to see your church growing!!! May God continue to bless you all with your ministry!!

Lori said...

I always forget all my whatnots too! Glad you got it in right under the wire:)

Emily :) said...

Cindi, I loved the prom pics! They looked great! I forgot a bunch of my whatnots, too. I may have to start doing a Thursday one. :)

Those informecial pics make me laugh and question the state of our society all in one breath! Hope y'all have a wonderful time worshipping in the park!